- An Vinh Packaging is the FIBC Bags manufacturer – a member of An Phat Holdings (APH) – Leading group of environmentally-friendly plastic materials and products in Vietnam and top 1 plastic bags manufacturer in South East Asia. Our main products is Jumbo bags, containers bags, big bags, sling bags… manufactured with strict standard and state-of-the-art technology from Lohia, Starlinger.
- With 16 year – experiences in plastic industry, systematic investment for production line and human resources, An Vinh Packaging guarantees to provide our valuable partners the highest quality products.
- An Vinh Packaging targets export markets with stringent quality requirements, such as:
- – Japan, Korea
- – EU
- – America
- – Thailand, Indonesia …
- PRODUCTION CAPACITY
- An Vinh Packaging invested in most modern machines and technology to become a fully vertically integrated FIBC manufacturer producing its own fabric, loops, and other technical textiles.
- An Vinh factory is located in A7, A8 with 5 floors in An Phat Hi-tech Park
- – Total area: 32,000 m2
- – Design capacity: 500,000 bags / month.
- With a strategic vision, in 2020 An Vinh Packaging would invest more infrastructure in all areas A4, A5, A6, increasing:
- – Total area: 82,000 m2
- – Total capacity: 1,25 million bags / month
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- Total number of employees is nearly 1200 people, of which:
- – Management and indirect: 75 people
- – Direct production: 1150 people.
There are a lot of technicians and managers at universities and colleges … Along with that, the team of skilled workers has been trained according to international standards at An Phat Holdings Group with over 16 years – experiences in Vietnam plastic industry.
To become pioneer and leading Vietnam manufacturer providing high-quality products and services in FIBC Bags industries.
Enhance R&D and manufacture and trade high-tech, environmentally friendly products and services in the plastics and FIBC bags industries, bringing highest value to customers.
Mrs. Tran Thi Thoan
Mr. Nguyen Danh Tai
Mr. Tran Dinh Kien
Mr. Nguyen Quy Dung
Quality Control Dept
Mrs. Lam Thi Hien