Contruction materials like sand or stones are highly recommend to be packed in FIBC bags.
Sand FIBC require dustproof sewing while stones one needn’t.
FIBC bags are usually used to pack cement for big orders. Inliner is crucial for cement big bags as moisture affect the cement quality.
Sugar jumbo bags require highest quality due to food clean and safety. Sugar FIBC are usually designed with dustproof sewing and filling and discharge spout.
- Milk Powder jumbo bags are similar to those for sugar due to high requirements on quality and food clean standard. Extreme dust proof sewing is used to protect the milk powder, a long with laminated facbric and inliner to prevent product from leakage or moisture.
Calcium Powder and Filler
Jumbo Bags are also used to store and delivery Calcium Powder and Filler for big orders.
- Chemicals have a wide range of characteristics and require various specifications for storage Therefore, there are wide range of big bags exists to suit them.
The fertilizer big bags SWL often only about 500kg. A PE-Inliner is required in the big bags so the fertilizer is not leaking and not becoming wet.
- Wood pellets are often filled into big bags. These fibc are usually relatively high as wood pallets are comparably lightweight.
- Jumbo bags are often used to pack recycled resources, especially recycled plastics, mainly standard Jumbo Bags.
- Big bags for seeds become increasingly popular as they are easy to handle for many agricultural customers especially coffee.
Raw agricultural products
- Raw agricultural products like potatoes, onions, nuts or beans can be filled in big bags for agricultural products.
- Animal feed is often filled into big bags for huge quantities. They are mostly made from uncoated fabric.