4-panel bags are constructed with four individual pieces sewn together to form a square structure. When filled, a 4-panel bag will hold its square shape similar to other construction types. Typically, 4-panel bags will hold their shape better than the U-panel bags, and a U-panel bags will hold their shape better than a tubular bag. The biggest drawback to 4-panel bags is the large amount of stitching required to keep the bag together which can allow for more areas of the bag prone to be broken. However, 4-panel bags are ideal for storage due to the way they hold their shape when filled. They are economical and suitable for various applications.
- The four-panel square Jumbo are usually constructed of the following sections:
– Body: PP woven (polypropylene) 4-panel coated or uncoated, weighing from 120gr / m2 – 250gr / m2, depending on working load and the product characteristics.
– Inlets: Depending on the product container and the packaging equipment that the inlets can be designed full Open top, Full spout, Open with flap, Duffet top.
– Outlets: The 4-panel jumbo bag has two round bottom or square bottom designs, usually flat bottom, discharge spout, Pyjama spout (skirt spout) or Completely Open bottom.
– Straps: 4-panel square in An Vinh is designed U-type lifting straps, can attach 2 crane belts.