AN VINH PACKAGING’S TUBULAR JUMBO BAG
If you are looking for a flexible, large-capacity container solution without having to worry about the packaging being torn, An Vinh’s tuburlar Jumbo bags are the best solution. The tubular Jumbo bag is made of a tubular fabric that forms on all sides of the bag, allowing stitches on the bottom and lid of the bag. This FIBC sack eliminates the risk of seams being torn in the body, making it suitable for powders such as flour, rice, minerals, chemicals, metal powders.
An Vinh’s Jumbo bag body is the perfect choice for you because:
– Constructed of a piece of fabric that makes up all four sides of the bag while they still look like the square/ rectangular FIBC
– High quality fabric and belt
– Flexible design that best suits your needs
– Safe Working Load (SWL) max 2500 kgs, Safety factor (SF) up to 7: 1
– Meet quality inspection standards: ISO 21898 and JIS Z 1651
– Closed production process
– Strict quality control process
– Packed in clean room standard class 10000
– Weather resistance from 1 year, 2 years to 5 years depending on requirements
Contact us for the best Jumbo bag solution for you!