- U-panel bags are constructed with three body panels – one that runs the full length of the bag forming the bottom and two sides (made U-shape) and two additional pieces of fabric sewn into the larger piece that form the other two sides. Similar to other construction types, the U-panel bags will maintain a square shape when filled, especially a U-panel bag with baffles.
- U-panel bags are an industry standard and the most popular type of construction offering high safe working loads (SWLs) and solid durability.
- U-panel Jumbo baskets are usually constructed of the following sections:– – – Body: PP woven (polypropylene) U-panel coated or uncoated, weighing from 120gr / m2 – 250gr / m2, depending on working load and the product characteristics.- Inlets: Depending on the product container and the packaging equipment that the inlets can be designed full Open top, Full spout, Open with flap, Duffet top.
– Outlets: U-panel jumbo bags has two round bottom or square bottom designs, usually Flat bottom, Discharge spout, Pyjama spout (skirt spout) or Completely Open bottom.
– Straps: U-panel bags in An Vinh is designed U-type lifting straps, can attach 2 crane belts.